I guess I am going to have to call this painting finished. I’ve just noticed there is quite a bit of glare on this but I think you get the idea.
I’ve had this on the old easel since last year (2013) (now it’s on the new easel 😉 ). The problem was mainly because I started this painting and then found out I had lung cancer again. I had the operation in October so it was late in the year (December) before I could continue with this one.
Then this year I have found out I have bowel cancer again just as I was starting a new painting. I’m going to keep going while I can. I’ve had the investigative operation, MRI scan, CT scan, PET scan and colonoscopy so I should be going in to hospital for the operation anytime now.
With the new painting, I will try to post some process shots as I go along. It is something I have been saying I would do for quite a while now.